Slow and steady wins the race. That’s the motto with these rookie profiles. We might even finish all of them by the end of the school year. 😀
1. Where are you from?
2. How long have you been playing?
3. What made you join Tribe/how do you like it so far?
I wanted to play ultimate in college, 7/10
4. Personal goals for the year?
To get mentioned on Ultiworld
5. What’s something you’re particularly proud of designing in your classes and why?
I designed and built a working clock
1. Is a fish in water wet or dry?
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Once I tried to pull…
3. Who’s the cutest rookie?
4. Who’s the cutest vet?
I don’t know many veterinarians soooo
5. Do you wipe standing or sitting/ are you a crumpler or a folder (of toilet paper)?
Those who stands are of the devil/ folder [the editor is of the devil it seems]
6. How long do you think it would take a giraffe to throw up?
Gravity says no
7. Favorite song?
Dave’s song by: Whitney
8. Favorite snack?
I don’t snack, only EAT
9. How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren’t real?
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?