We thought it might be nice to bring back something we tried in the past and introduce our rookies. We’re quite proud of them and hopefully these profiles will give you a little insight into their young minds 😀
To start us off, here’s the freakishly athletic Amatheon Bohan
1. Where are you from?
2. How long have you been playing?
I have been playing competitively for 5 years
3. What made you join Tribe/how do you like it so far?
I just wanted to continue playing Frisbee in college. So far Tribe has been a really positive experience for me. Everyone on the team is very inclusive and wants to help everyone improve.
4. Did you think you were gonna make it?
Before actually coming to Georgia Tech, I thought that I would definitely make the team, but after the scrimmages and tryouts, I wasn’t sure. I thought that I would probably make it but was not certain.
5. Personal goals for the year?
1. What’s the coolest thing you’ve ever done?
1267 jumping jacks
2. Who’s the cutest rookie?
Miguel de los Reyes
3. Who’s the cutest vet?
4. If you could be a fruit, what type of fruit would you be?
5. Do you wipe standing or sitting/ are you a crumpler or a folder (of toilet paper)?
6. How long do you think it would take a giraffe to throw up?
7. Favorite song?
Ronda (Winners) – Lil Uzi Vert
8. Favorite snack?
9. How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren’t real?
Mirrors are real because they can’t do jumping jacks.
10. (Rated R) Handjob from Geodude or blowjob from Charmander?
Blowjob from Charmander